The 2016 BookTubeAThon is officially over and I’m sad. I had so much fun this year, even though I had a really slow start. I didn’t finish my first book until Friday! Big thanks to Ariel Bissett for hosting this readathon. It was a fantastic event!!
Despite the slow start, I had a fairly productive reading week. I participated daily in the 10 pm to 1 am Twitter sprints, and even had the chance to sneak in a few 5 pm to 6 pm Twitter sprints. By far, Twitter sprints are my favorite part about readathons.
I did have one more entry to the Instagram Challenges. I entered the challenge for a photo of a book outside:
I did a TBR for the BookTubeAThon and, as always, did not stick to it. If you’re interested in seeing how much I strayed, go check that post out.
And my grand total is….
- Read a book with yellow on the cover: Everything-Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Read a book only after sunset: The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- Read a book you discovered through BookTube: Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Read a book by one of your favorite authors: Crenshaw by Katherine Applegate
- Read a book that is older than you
- Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation: GALS! Volume 1 by Fujii Mihona
- Read seven books
I’m also partially finished with 3 other books that I just wasn’t able to finish. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl by Ryan North and Erica Henderson, Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins, and Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.
This is still actually a personal best for me during a readathon! I’m very pleased with myself. Next year maybe I’ll get all 7!